Download UgCS for DJI v.2.30.580
For mission planning and editing UgCS desktop is required >>>
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.30.580
New Tools & Features
- Support for newly added LIDAR survey planning features introduced in UgCS 4.4:
Note: these features work only in pair with UgCS.
- The ability to provide “Corner radius” parameter for a route segment (for segments that don't have the “Corner radius” parameter, the “Max corner radius” parameter of the mobile app settings is used).
- Pattern command with U-figure and Eight patterns for LIDAR calibration.
- The beacon on/off button is now available for DJI M300.
- If a drone, supported by the DJI Mobile SDK, does not support waypoint mission API, the corresponding commands (“upload”, “auto”, “click&go”, “hold”) are not displayed in UgCS.
- For DJI M300:
- Unable to continue the paused mission.
- 'Unknown' error occurs when the "Pause" button is pressed two times during flying to the same waypoint.
- In some cases, the DJI M300 does a curved flight (instead of straight) between the first and second waypoints of the route.
- Unable to continue the mission after “Click & Go" command.
- For DJI M600, the remaining battery power displayed in the UgCS is fluctuating.
- The warning "Camera attitude roll/yaw actions are not supported" is not displayed anymore, if all angles provided by the user in the “Camera attitude” action are supported by the drone.
- When MapBox map is used, and the “Maximum flight distance” restriction is enabled in the app settings, the allowed area is filled by red color instead of green.
- Minor bug fixes.
UgCS Video Tutorials & Webinars
Check out more How To Tutorials & Webinars on UgCS Youtube channel»»»