Download UgCS for DJI v.2.36.1358
For mission planning and editing, UgCS desktop is required >>>
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.36.1358
- Sometimes the app crashed right after launch.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.36.1311
- For DJI Phantom 4 RTK an option to enable/disable PPK mode has been added to the main Settings menu. Once enabled, for each flight a folder will be created on the SD card for storing recorded PPK data + images taken during the flight. For PPK data to be recorded, the SD card must be inserted and the camera has to be set to photo mode. Only supported for Phantom 4 RTK. Note that the SD card cannot be formatted while PPK mode is enabled.
Enable PPK mode toggle in Settings for Phantom 4 RTK.
- The current location of the drone pilot (remote controller) is displayed on the map in UgCS for DJI. It is also now possible to automatically focus on the location of the RC using the button on the left side of the display (highlighted in yellow).
- Fixed an issue where on certain scan missions DJI M300 would fly over target points on vertical segments.
- Fixed an issue where, when using Photogrammetry tool with Stop&Turn turn type, the drone could pause for up to 4 seconds after taking each image.
- Fixed an issue on DJI M300 where if the "Distance Limit" option was enabled, route upload could finish with a timeout error.
- Fixed an issue where the RTK options section in the app settings was not available in certain cases for drones with RTK.
- Improved the stability of route upload to UgCS SkyHub on DJI M600.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.35.1174
Added support for Android 11 and Android 12.
- Fixed the issue for DJI Zenmuse P1 - the focus control slider wasn't displayed when in manual focus mode (users couldn't control the focus).
- Fixed the issue that the app sometimes crashed, when it wasn`t connected to the UgCS server.
- Overall stability improvements.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.34.1142
DJI Matrice 300 RTK now performs the Circle segment much smoother. This feature requires UgCS 4.6 or newer.
The app now displays the progress of uploading a route to UgCS SkyHub.
Added an option to switch between different logging levels (Info / Debug).
Fixed the issue when in some rare cases, the app crashed while uploading a route to UgCS SkyHub.
Improvements in overall app stability.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.33.1076
When uploading routes using UgCS for DJI 2.32.1046, users with older versions of the SkyHub could get the error: "The Skyhub protocol v.0.1 doesn’t support mission clearing." In this version, the compatibility between UgCS for DJI and older versions of SkyHub has been restored.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.33.1046
- Support of new 'lidar_control' action (introduced in UgCS 4.5).
- For UgCS SkyHub users: mission upload to DJI M300 implemented.
From now on the obstacle avoidance sensor for DJI M300 is not turned on automatically - it has to be turned on/off manually in the DJI Pilot app.
Lidar calibration ('pattern' command):
For DJI M300 the 'Eight' calibration pattern is made smoother.
From now on, the UAV doesn't change heading while executing U-pattern.
Labels 'DST', 'ALT', 'SPD' on the top bar are replaced with icons.
Disabled the option to upload a route planned for a different UAV model.
Native routes moved to 'log_cat' folder.
- For DJI M300, sometimes route uploading failed with 'command timeout'.
- Sometimes, route uploading failed with 'command timeout' a few seconds after the start.
- Improvements for overall stability of the app.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.32.954
- Sometimes route uploading has failed with the error: "Max corner radius can't be negative". Although, there is no negative corner radius in the planned route.
- When a route is higher than the "Drone Specific Settings > Drone Settings > Maximum Flight Altitude", uploading the route to a DJI M300 failed with incorrect error message: "Command timeout." Fixed: the text of the message updated to real issue.
- Improvements of overall application stability.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.32.865
- DJI M210: the collision avoidance beacon control button wasn't visible.
- Improvements of overall application stability.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.32.842
EXPERIMENTAL Feature Added
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced support. UgCS v.4.4.382 or newer is required. Known issues:
- Switching between thermal and visual views doesn't work. Workaround: switch to the DJI Pilot, change the view then go back to UgCS for DJI.
- In the thermal view, the color scale is not adjustable.
- Introduced a widget for H20/H20T rangefinder.
- Obstacle sensor widget to works with DJI M300.
- Introduced the 'Camera preview fit mode' option (see 'Camera' section in the app settings).
- DJI mSDK updated to version 4.15.1.
- To improve safety, commands 'Click & Go' and 'Pattern' are disabled while while the UAV is on the ground, i.e. these commands are only available while the UAV is in the air.
- Starting UgCS for DJI v.2.31.842 the app doesn't allow to upload a route with negative raw altitude when the simulator is switched on. DJI simulator stops the mission when reaches 0 raw altitudes. This raises many questions from users.
- After switching from ZOOM to WIDE lens wrong zoom level was displayed.
- On DJI Smart Controllers the app crashed if 'Distance Limit' option was enabled in the app's settings.
- Sometimes there is no sound when the user takes a picture by clicking 'Shot' button.
- The app crashed sometimes if user changed parameters of the experimental feature 'Smart oblique capture capture'.
- For DJI M300:
- When user pressed 'Pause' button on the remote controller and then also 'Pause' icon in the app - the icon was not changed to 'Play'.
- Sometimes user needs to give the 'Land' command twice to achieve the UAV to start landing.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.31.800Fixed
- Sometimes the app crashed on particular mobile devices.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.31.760Changed
- Command execution timeout increased from 20 to 30 seconds.
- Sometimes route uploading failed with an 'Unknown' error if the route contains adjacent waypoints closer than 2 meters.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.31.744Fixed
- Sometimes the UgCS for DJI crashed during the flight if "Distance Limit" is enabled.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.31.684Fixed
- For DJI M300, sometimes uploading a route to the drone failed due to the error: "Route upload failed. Command timeout."
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.31.641EXPERIMENTAL Feature Added
- Experimental: for DJI Zenmuse P1 introduced 'Smart oblique capture' mode.
- DJI MSDK updated to 4.15.
- Reduced number of warnings thanks to more accurate checks.
- For P4RTK a lot of warning messages are displayed while the vehicle is starting.
- When a waypoint number is provided during uploading a route to a drone, sometimes the drone starts from the 1st waypoint.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.30.625Fixed
- issue for DJI M300, of incorrect yaw for the camera was set, when uploading a route to the drone directly from UgCS for DJI.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.30.583Fixed:
- Issue with inability to change home location.
- Issue with unexpected crashes.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.30.580
New Tools & Features
- Support for newly added LIDAR survey planning features introduced in UgCS 4.4:
Note: these features work only in pair with UgCS.
- The ability to provide “Corner radius” parameter for a route segment (for segments that don't have the “Corner radius” parameter, the “Max corner radius” parameter of the mobile app settings is used).
- Pattern command with U-figure and Eight patterns for LIDAR calibration.
- The beacon on/off button is now available for DJI M300.
- If a drone, supported by the DJI Mobile SDK, does not support waypoint mission API, the corresponding commands (“upload”, “auto”, “click&go”, “hold”) are not displayed in UgCS.
- For DJI M300:
- Unable to continue the paused mission.
- 'Unknown' error occurs when the "Pause" button is pressed two times during flying to the same waypoint.
- In some cases, the DJI M300 does a curved flight (instead of straight) between the first and second waypoints of the route.
- Unable to continue the mission after “Click & Go" command.
- For DJI M600, the remaining battery power displayed in the UgCS is fluctuating.
- The warning "Camera attitude roll/yaw actions are not supported" is not displayed anymore, if all angles provided by the user in the “Camera attitude” action are supported by the drone.
- When MapBox map is used, and the “Maximum flight distance” restriction is enabled in the app settings, the allowed area is filled by red color instead of green.
- Minor bug fixes.
UgCS Video Tutorials & Webinars
Check out more How To Tutorials & Webinars on UgCS Youtube channel»»»