Download UgCS for DJI v.2.31.760
For mission planning and editing UgCS desktop is required >>>
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.31.760Changed
- Command execution timeout increased from 20 to 30 seconds.
- Sometimes route uploading failed with an 'Unknown' error if the route contains adjacent waypoints closer than 2 meters.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.31.744Fixed
- Sometimes the UgCS for DJI crashed during the flight if "Distance Limit" is enabled.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.31.684Fixed
- For DJI M300, sometimes uploading a route to the drone failed due to the error: "Route upload failed. Command timeout."
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.31.641Experimental Feature Added
- Experimental: for DJI Zenmuse P1 introduced 'Smart oblique capture' mode.
- DJI MSDK updated to 4.15.
- Reduced number of warnings thanks to more accurate checks.
- For P4RTK a lot of warning messages are displayed while the vehicle is starting.
- When a waypoint number is provided during uploading a route to a drone, sometimes the drone starts from the 1st waypoint.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.30.625Fixed
- issue for DJI M300, of incorrect yaw for the camera was set, when uploading a route to the drone directly from UgCS for DJI.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.30.583
- Issue with inability to change home location.
- Issue with unexpected crashes.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.30.580
New Tools & Features
- Support for newly added LIDAR survey planning features introduced in UgCS 4.4:
Note: these features work only in pair with UgCS.
- The ability to provide “Corner radius” parameter for a route segment (for segments that don't have the “Corner radius” parameter, the “Max corner radius” parameter of the mobile app settings is used).
- Pattern command with U-figure and Eight patterns for LIDAR calibration.
- The beacon on/off button is now available for DJI M300.
- If a drone, supported by the DJI Mobile SDK, does not support waypoint mission API, the corresponding commands (“upload”, “auto”, “click&go”, “hold”) are not displayed in UgCS.
- For DJI M300:
- Unable to continue the paused mission.
- 'Unknown' error occurs when the "Pause" button is pressed two times during flying to the same waypoint.
- In some cases, the DJI M300 does a curved flight (instead of straight) between the first and second waypoints of the route.
- Unable to continue the mission after “Click & Go" command.
- For DJI M600, the remaining battery power displayed in the UgCS is fluctuating.
- The warning "Camera attitude roll/yaw actions are not supported" is not displayed anymore, if all angles provided by the user in the “Camera attitude” action are supported by the drone.
- When MapBox map is used, and the “Maximum flight distance” restriction is enabled in the app settings, the allowed area is filled by red color instead of green.
- Minor bug fixes.
UgCS Video Tutorials & Webinars
Check out more How To Tutorials & Webinars on UgCS Youtube channel»»»