Webinar | UgCS features explained: #6 UgCS - Telemetry player
Answers provided by UgCS Support team to questions asked during the webinar:
- Q: Does export save the log in CSV or kml or just TLM
A: Telemetry with the drone in flight position (latitude, longitude, altitude end, etc.) can be exported to all formats. TLM format exports additional data including messages from the autopilot.
- Q: Is there a way to bypass the two km range?
A: DJI restriction is 2000m between two adjacent waypoints, first and last waypoints are considered as adjacent too for some DJI drones. For the Mavic series, the first and last points may be further than 2 kilometers.
- Q: How accurate it is when it comes close to the power station antenna or trees?
A: It depends on the drone itself. How accurate it can transmit the telemetry.
- Q: Will the webinar be available on the UgCS website later?
A: Yes. All webinars, as well as other useful information, are posted on our YouTube page.
- Q: What is the default directory for the Telemetry files?
A: The telemetry is written to the internal database in user location of OS.
C:\Users\[USER NAME]\AppData\Local\UGCS\db\sqlite (%LOCALAPPDATA%\UGCS\logs\db\sqlite)
(/Users/[User Name]/Library/Application Support/UGCS)
- Q: Can the same preset flight be used at different locations over and over again?
A: Yes, you can move the route to another location in UgCS Desktop. To do this, click the gear on the route card, select "select all segments" and move (drag&drop) to the new location.
Webinar | UgCS features explained: #10 Using UgCS Mapper to Create 2D maps & elevation Offline!