Webinar | UgCS features explained: #4 Connecting and using the joystick with UgCS
Topics covered during the webinar:
- Connecting the joystick
- Setting up joystick parameters
- Flying the drone using a joystick - Q&A
Answers provided by UgCS Support team to questions asked during the webinar:
- Q: Do you recommend Logitech?
A: Pretty much any joystick is fine
- Q: So if we control the gimbal, we have to see the camera view, right?
A: Controlling the gimbal allows to control camera actions or anything that’s attached to the gimbal.
- Q: What are the helicopter and world symbols
A: World – world camera, Helicopter represents drone control, Camera – gimbal control
- Q: And we can control start, stop record...
A: If such actions in your camera are supported by UgCS – yes.