UgCS Support Team
We provide more than just a product! If you have any questions, problems or want to report a bug regarding the use of our software:
- Send an e-mail to UgCS support team at email@example.com providing not only description of the issue, but also log files (attached .zip log folder to e-mail), screenshots or mission information.
Logs can be found in the following locations:
- Windows PC
C:\Users\ [USER NAME]\AppData\Local\UGCS\logs
- Android device (if you use UgCS for DJI app)
Device storage > Android > data > com.ugcs.android.vsm.dji > files > log_cat
- Mac OS X
For issues related to routes and missions (uploading, calculating, etc.), please export the mission and attach it to e-mail:
There are several other ways to get support:
- Master your knowledge on UgCS download page where useful information about UgCS features and user manuals can be found;
- Get UgCS user manuals which include detailed information for Windows, Linux and macOS owners. You will find information for types of actions to vehicle list, configuration and performance;
- Get answers at DIY Drones group disscusion forum;
- Search through UgCS F.A.Q. site;
- Watch UgCS video tutorials on YouTube.