Meet SPH Engineering at the InterGeo 2018 #stand 12.0C.097
Let's meet in INTERGEO - Geodesy, Geoinformation and Land Management 2018, October 16-18 in Frankfurt #Stand 12.0C.097
SPH Engineering will present:
- the newest features and updates of UgCS - the professional mission planning software for UAV surveyors.
- the newly added Search Pattern tool of UgCS that provide users with a variety of quickly customizable search patterns such as the “expanding square” and “creeping-line” that can be easily deployed in emergency and non-emergency situations. Based on the flight altitude input by the operator, the UgCSsoftware will automatically calculate key variables such as the course heading and track spacing necessary to provide the prescribed coverage area for a search target.
- UgCS Mapper - offline mapping tool to create high-quality 2D or 3D orthophoto maps with the option to generate elevation models and stitched orthophoto maps can now be automatically added as map overlays into UgCS with just a push of a button.
- GPR-UAV-UgCS integrated solution - A GPR mounted on a drone enables to see through the surface of the ground, ice, rocks, freshwater, and buildings or through structures at unsafe and hazardous environments without compromising the safety of staff, providing an additional solution for more efficient surveying. To enable a full integration of the radar and drone SPH Engineering has developed a lightweight onboard data logger and the support of GPR in the ground control software for drones - UgCS - the status of the radar and its current trace is displayed on the screen of UgCS, enabling automatical data logging.
- UgCS for Command centres - solution for Police, Search and Rescue (SAR), Firefighter and Security services Command centres, enables more precise situation assessment, decision making and effective management of first responder teams, providing more efficient resolution of a disaster situation. Drone pilots onsite provide data of drone's location and live video stream to Command centre via a secure connection. Command centre operator can track the real-time position of drone, mark points of interest for detailed onsite investigation or take manual control over drone and camera.
- Drone Show Software - a complete solution to set up a drone show from transforming a 3D-animation planned choreography into drone swarm flight paths, show simulation, and the Drone Dance Controller, managing the show.
To set up a meeting, please write: email@example.com
Announcing the UgCS update adding comprehensive search capability for drones for SAR operations
Airborne Response with Edgybees and UgCS to Provide Software to Public Safety Agencies Responding to Hurricane Florence