Announcing the release of UgCS v.3.0 and UgCS for DJI v.2.13 update
SPH Engineering announces the release of UgCS and its mobile companion’s UgCS for DJI update, making the import of geospatial data more ergonomic, improving the overall functionality of UgCS Mapper tool and adding support for new vehicle and payload.
Main improvements and changes:
- Simplified import of geospatial data - e.g. map overlays and digital elevation models can be directly added from the Mission Editor screen.
- Added support for DJI Phantom 4Pro V2 and DJI Zenmuse XT2; uAvionix ADS-B receivers pingRX and pingUSB, and ArduCopter (Pixhawk / APM) firmware v.3.6.0.
- Improved UgCS Mapper tool - the enhanced overall functionality and performance enables faster creation of high-quality 2D or 3D orthophoto maps with elevation models. A stitched orthophoto map can be automatically imported as map overlays into UgCS with one click.
- Enhanced Telemetry data window - enables to display all telemetry parameters of the autopilot.
- UgCS for Command Centre - the functionality of joystick control has been added to VideoPlayer for more control.