Download UgCS for DJI v.2.32.865
For mission planning and editing UgCS desktop is required >>>
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.32.865
- DJI M210: the collision avoidance beacon control button wasn't visible.
- Improvements of overall application stability.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.32.842
EXPERIMENTAL Feature Added
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced support. UgCS v.4.4.382 or newer is required. Known issues:
- Switching between thermal and visual views doesn't work. Workaround: switch to the DJI Pilot, change the view then go back to UgCS for DJI.
- In the thermal view, the color scale is not adjustable.
- Introduced a widget for H20/H20T rangefinder.
- Obstacle sensor widget to works with DJI M300.
- Introduced the 'Camera preview fit mode' option (see 'Camera' section in the app settings).
- DJI mSDK updated to version 4.15.1.
- To improve safety, commands 'Click & Go' and 'Pattern' are disabled while while the UAV is on the ground, i.e. these commands are only available while the UAV is in the air.
- Starting UgCS for DJI v.2.31.842 the app doesn't allow to upload a route with negative raw altitude when the simulator is switched on. DJI simulator stops the mission when reaches 0 raw altitudes. This raises many questions from users.
- After switching from ZOOM to WIDE lens wrong zoom level was displayed.
- On DJI Smart Controllers the app crashed if 'Distance Limit' option was enabled in the app's settings.
- Sometimes there is no sound when the user takes a picture by clicking 'Shot' button.
- The app crashed sometimes if user changed parameters of the experimental feature 'Smart oblique capture capture'.
- For DJI M300:
- When user pressed 'Pause' button on the remote controller and then also 'Pause' icon in the app - the icon was not changed to 'Play'.
- Sometimes user needs to give the 'Land' command twice to achieve the UAV to start landing.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.31.800Fixed
- Sometimes the app crashed on particular mobile devices.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.31.760Changed
- Command execution timeout increased from 20 to 30 seconds.
- Sometimes route uploading failed with an 'Unknown' error if the route contains adjacent waypoints closer than 2 meters.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.31.744Fixed
- Sometimes the UgCS for DJI crashed during the flight if "Distance Limit" is enabled.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.31.684Fixed
- For DJI M300, sometimes uploading a route to the drone failed due to the error: "Route upload failed. Command timeout."
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.31.641EXPERIMENTAL Feature Added
- Experimental: for DJI Zenmuse P1 introduced 'Smart oblique capture' mode.
- DJI MSDK updated to 4.15.
- Reduced number of warnings thanks to more accurate checks.
- For P4RTK a lot of warning messages are displayed while the vehicle is starting.
- When a waypoint number is provided during uploading a route to a drone, sometimes the drone starts from the 1st waypoint.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.30.625Fixed
- issue for DJI M300, of incorrect yaw for the camera was set, when uploading a route to the drone directly from UgCS for DJI.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.30.583Fixed:
- Issue with inability to change home location.
- Issue with unexpected crashes.
Release notes for UgCS for DJI v.2.30.580
New Tools & Features
- Support for newly added LIDAR survey planning features introduced in UgCS 4.4:
Note: these features work only in pair with UgCS.
- The ability to provide “Corner radius” parameter for a route segment (for segments that don't have the “Corner radius” parameter, the “Max corner radius” parameter of the mobile app settings is used).
- Pattern command with U-figure and Eight patterns for LIDAR calibration.
- The beacon on/off button is now available for DJI M300.
- If a drone, supported by the DJI Mobile SDK, does not support waypoint mission API, the corresponding commands (“upload”, “auto”, “click&go”, “hold”) are not displayed in UgCS.
- For DJI M300:
- Unable to continue the paused mission.
- 'Unknown' error occurs when the "Pause" button is pressed two times during flying to the same waypoint.
- In some cases, the DJI M300 does a curved flight (instead of straight) between the first and second waypoints of the route.
- Unable to continue the mission after “Click & Go" command.
- For DJI M600, the remaining battery power displayed in the UgCS is fluctuating.
- The warning "Camera attitude roll/yaw actions are not supported" is not displayed anymore, if all angles provided by the user in the “Camera attitude” action are supported by the drone.
- When MapBox map is used, and the “Maximum flight distance” restriction is enabled in the app settings, the allowed area is filled by red color instead of green.
- Minor bug fixes.
UgCS Video Tutorials & Webinars
Check out more How To Tutorials & Webinars on UgCS Youtube channel»»»