Term of Sale
Updated: 2020, 13th of May
SPH Engineering, SIA is a company registered in the Republic of Latvia (registration number 50103629321) with its registered seat at Dzirnavu street 62-9, Riga, LV1050, Latvia (“SPH Engineering”) and a customer (the “Customer”) have entered or are about to enter into a contractual relationship (the “Relationship“) for the supply of certain services and products (the “Product(s)“) available on the online shop https://www.ugcs.com ("ugcs.com") managed by SPH Engineering.
The payment methods accepted by ugcs.com are those mentioned on the Website or in the Invoice or Quotation.
- Payment with a payment card
The card payment acquirer enables the option to make a payment with MasterCard, VISA or American Express cards. After the choice of product to be purchased and entering basic Customer data (Name, Surname, e-mail, address), the Customer is transferred to the card acquirer to finalize the card payment transaction. Card data is not gathered nor stored on ugcs.com.
- Payment via PayPal
After the choice of product to be purchased Customer is transferred to PayPal to finalize the card payment transaction. PayPal data is not gathered nor stored on ugcs.com.
- Payment by wire transfer
To pay by wire transfer send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an Invoice issued by SPH Engineering.
Purchase Agreement Types
There are possible two Agreement Types for UgCS software license codes:
- Perpetual - a lifetime license for a one-time payment
Subscription-based license billed monthly.
1. Perpetual license and Annual Support&Update pack
UgCS perpetual license is a lifetime license giving the Customer the opportunity to get a license for a one-time payment.
When buying an UgCS perpetual license the Support and Updates are included for the first usage year.
Starting the second year from UgCS license first activation the Annual Support&Update period shall be prolonged to be able to:
- Update to the latest version of UgCS
- Have access to UgCS Support - 5x8 by e-mail or phone.
The Annual Support&Update pack has to be purchased for every year starting the second year. The Customer can extend the UgCS Support & Update period for one year by visiting the Annual Support&Update pack's purchase page and entering Customer's UgCS license activation code.
If the Customer chooses not to prolong the Annual Support&Update pack, the last installed UgCS during a valid Annual Support&Update pack will remain fully functional, but with no further support or updates.
UgCS Subscription enables the user to use the full functionality of the UgCS license being billed monthly the amount stated during the purchase. This is an Annual Subscription billed Monthly. Subscriptions include a 14-day TRIAL period, which means, that after the successful creation of the Subscription Customer will get a UgCS license code that will be valid for the 14day TRIAL period and following for 1 (one) month after each successful payment if Customer doesn't Unsubscribe before any monthly charge.
Subscription begins as soon as the Customer's initial payment is processed. The Customer will be charged every month for the duration of 1 year the rate stated at the time of purchase:
- UgCS PRO monthly subscription = USD 39,00 + Tax/VAT if applicable
- UgCS ENTERPRISE monthly subscription = USD 99,00 + Tax/VAT if applicable.
The Customer's contract is valid for 1 year and will automatically prolong for 1 more year until Customer cancels subscription = unsubscribes.
Subscription Cancellation = Unsubscribing
Unsubscribing = Cancellation can be made at any time by:
- clicking on the Unsubscribe link provided in the purchase notification email
- sending a request to email@example.com from the e-mail associated with the purchase.
If the Customers unsubscribes during the TRIAL period no charge/payment will be made.
If the Customer unsubscribes after a monthly payment has been charged - the future automatic charge to Customer's payment method will be stopped but the validity of Customer's UgCS license code will remain till the end of the successfully paid period - the period stated in the Invoice.
Subscriptions are not refundable.
- If paid with a payment card or PayPal - the delivery of a license activation code will be done right after successful payment to the customer's email address associated with the payment method. Customer will receive 2 emails: one containing the license activation code, second - with purchase Invoice.
- If paid via wire transfer - the license activation code will be provided after the payment is booked in SPH Engineering’s bank account.
- Annual Support&Update pack
- If paid with a payment card or PayPal - the Annual Support&Update period will be automatically extended for 365 days and an email notification with Purchase Invoice (PDF attachment) will be sent right after successful payment to the customer's email address associated with the payment method.
- If paid via wire transfer - the license Annual Support&Update period will be extended for 365 days by UgCS Team after the payment is booked in SPH Engineering’s bank account.
- If paid with a payment card or PayPal - the license activation code will be delivered to the Customer's email address associated with the payment method right after the Subscription is activated. The Customer will receive 1 email containing the license activation code valid for the 14day TRIAL period.
- The first payment will be charged upon the ending of the 14day TRIAL period - as soon as the payment is processed the validity of the UgCS license code will be extended for one month. After the successful payment, a purchase Invoice will be delivered to the Customer's email address associated with the payment method.
- Before each following monthly recurring payments, the Customer will be notified 7 days before it and Customer's subscription will renew automatically, on the annual renewal date, until the Customer cancels the subscription = unsubscribes.
- After each successful recurring payment, the validity of the UgCS code will be automatically extended for 1 month and an email notification with Purchase Invoice (PDF attachment) will be sent to the customer's email address associated with the payment method.
- If the payment will be with no success - The Customer will receive a notification email and the validity of the UgCS code will not be extended. The Customer is obliged to take action and to check the used payment option's balance and validity. If paid with a payment card - the system will check the possibility of the payment 3 times each in 72 hours. After this period the UgCS code will be blocked for future use. Customers can apply for a new subscription on ugcs.com/pricing.
All prices on ugcs.com are stated without Taxes/VAT.
If SPH Engineering has the legal obligation to pay or collect Taxes for which the Customer is responsible, the appropriate amount shall be invoiced to and paid by the Customer.
If the Customer provides a valid EU-VAT registration number into the purchase form on ugcs.com, the VAT will not be charged (0%). To check the validity of EU-VAT visit http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/
if the applicable VAT rate (or other included tax or duty) changes during the contract term, the tax-inclusive price will adjust accordingly.
End-User License Agreement
The Customer should read the End-User License Agreement (EULA) carefully. By purchasing, installing and/or otherwise using all or any part of the software purchased on ugcs.com as defined in the EULA the Customer accepts and undertakes to be bound by all the terms and conditions of the EULA. If the Customer does not agree to EULA, do not use the software.
The UgCS Subscription is non-refundable.
UgCS Perpetual license refund request has to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal and contact information
Company Name: SIA “SPH Engineering”, registration number 50103629321, official (legal) address: Dzirnavu street 62-9, Riga, LV1050, Latvia. Contact details of our representative: Janis Kuze, Sales Director, +371 25453422, email@example.com.