USER SUPPORT ENGINEER or
USER SUPPORT MANAGER
We are looking for a helpful and caring person to be part of our growing team. The particular position will focus on providing excellent support to our fast growing user base currently spreading already over more than 130 countries Worldwide.
- Providing tech support via e-mail and phone for UgCS software and other products developed by SPH Engineering;
- Act as liaison between tech team and customers;
- Improving support experience for our users;
- Polish up our internal User Support processes;
- Contributing “user stories” and ideas for the marketing team to be turned into stories, articles, FAQ, How-To, videos, etc;
- Updating, reviewing and preparing of End User Documentation such as Manuals etc.
- Experience in IT / Telecom / Hi-Tech / Software Development;
- Technical User Support background is a plus;
- For User Support Manager ability to lead by example and experience in managing other people;
- Fluent in English for oral and written communication with native speakers; Spanish and/or German is a plus.
- Ability to work with large volumes of information: to find, to aggregate, to structure, prepare;
- Working knowledge of tools such as JIRA, Service Desk, CRM systems;
- Good Skills with Windows, MacOS, Android, General electronic(PC, Phones, Tablets, Drones, etc)
- Experience with Linux, HTML, XML, Electronic components and schematics is an advantage;
- Ability to travel;
- Interested in unmanned systems, robotics professionally or as a hobby is a plus;
- Able to own user problems and search for solutions;
- Self-managing, responsible, caring and helpful personality.
- Option to act as an instructor for onsite and offsite training
- Necessary support and resources to execute sales activities worldwide
- Work in a hype industry with the state of the art products and extreme growth capabilities during the next five years
- Advanced job opportunities in an internationally active company
- Flexible working hours, health insurance, free parking
- Workplace: Rīga
- Working hours: Full-time
- Monthly salary (gross): 1400.00 to 2900.00.
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.