!!!N.B. This is a BETA version.
Use it with caution!
Release notes for UgCS v.3.4 BETA
- Added elevation offset, for situations when vehicle take-off location is above or below AGL.
- Added a quick button to access flight telemetry.
- Changed visualization of the area during the route creation for Area scan and Photogrammetry tools.
- Improved stability and performance.
- Added functionality to continue interrupted route from the last reached location and added visual differentiation for the already completed part of the route. To continue the route, for example, after replacing the battery, the location from which to continue the flight will be set automatically.
- Removed the option to set home location from route card.
- Added functionality into Vehicle commands block to set home location.
- Blocked ability to upload a route to drone without GPS signal.
- Removed take-off point set up command from UI (vehicle context menu).
- Minor bug fixes.