SALES MANAGER UgCS
We are looking for an ambitious person to be part of our growing sales team. The particular position will focus on sales of our primary product UgCS – Universal Ground Control Software.
- Prepare and execute sales strategy to promote and sell UgCS
- Identify Markets and Customer groups where to promote and sell UgCS
- Plan and carry out active sales activities in identified markets from lead generation to closing a deal
- Act as a mediator between a tech team and a client
- Worldwide. Primary markets: USA, Europe and Asia.
- Experience in international worldwide sales, preferably hi-tech products, IT software development services or similar industry
- Fluent in English, other languages are considered as an advantage
- Able to plan own work, necessary resources, activities and budgets to successfully carry out sales strategy
- Lead generation and "Hunter" mentality
- Customer Development, Market Identification and Product Value proposition
- Success motivated person
- Self-managing and independent personality.
- Necessary support and resources to execute sales activities worldwide
- Work in a hype industry with the state of the art products and extreme growth capabilities during the next five years
- Advanced job opportunities in an internationally active company
- Flexible working hours, health insurance, free parking
- Workplace: Rīga
- Working hours: Full-time
- Monthly salary (gross): 1600.00 EUR and generous bonuses as the percentage on generated revenue and profits, accounted quarterly (no upper limit).
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.