Dream of building something new for emerging industry full of challenges and excitement? Come to work with us! Work location is Riga, Latvia.
SPH's team develops the best in class ground control software for drones. The software consists of
- desktop applications for Windows, macOS
- mobile applications for Android, iOS
- cloud based web-application.
We are constantly searching for bright and talented software developers and QA engineers. If you have >3 years of total development experience or feel extremely well versed with a couple or more of the following skills contact us at email@example.com. There are also opportunities for graduates.
- Development of automated testing infrastructure
- Manual testing, both on the simulator and with real drone flights in the field.
- knowledge of key QA processes and test plan development
- basic Java/C#/Python knowledge for automated testing
- experience with CI/CD tools like Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins
- basic experience with UI test tools, like Selenium
- hands-on experience with Git
- experience with desktop VirtualBox or VmWare
- basic Docker commands
- basic Linux experience
- good English knowledge.
- Competitative salary
- Work in a hype industry with the state of the art products and extreme growth capabilities during the next five years
- Flexible working environment -> if required work from home is an option
- Free parking at the office
- Health insurance
- Awesome team.