UgCS is an easy to use desktop ground station software, enabling central management of almost any drone on the market. Besides having many out-of-the-box features, UgCS is built as a flexible platform that can be enriched with third party components or incorporated into complex solutions, like broadcast telemetry to cloud storage or create a light-show with a fleet of drones.
Starting from UgCS version 2.10 the .Net SDK is available, that enables custom client applications (HCI in the UgCS architecture diagram) built on C# to interact with UgCS's Universal Control Server (UCS).
- Some examples of applications that can be developed using UgCS SDK:
- develop custom client applications in addition or instead of standard client;
- develop custom stand-alone gauges like primary-flight-display or telemetry view in a table;
- export telemetry to 3rd party data-analysis software;
- import missions from 3rd party software;
- control drone from external software;
- broadcast telemetry to local or cloud storage;
- integrate antenna tracker;
- coordinate groups of drones for shows.
- Visual Studio 2013 Community Edition
- .Net Framework 4.6.1 or later
- Nuget package manager 2.12 or later (shall be a part of Visual Studio)
- Installed UgCS PRO or UgCS ENTERPRISE version 2.10 or later*
*Number of allowed UgCS desktop software client connections (HCI) to UgCS Server (UCS) depend on the licence type. For licence types UgCS OPEN and UgCS ONE only one connection is allowed; for UgCS PRO - three, but for UgCS ENTERPRISE unlimited connections are available. Meaning that UgCS OPEN and UgCS ONE can have only the UgCS standard client connection to UCS, therefore it is not possible to connect other HCI to Universal Control Server at the same time.
Links to get resources, instructions and examples for application development:
For more information and support, please contact: email@example.com.