How to connect a tablet and a Windows laptop via Bluetooth
1. Turn on Bluetooth on laptop and android tablet
2. Tablet should show laptop in the list of available devices
3. Tap the laptop name on tablet
!! Important!! Do not miss the notification window in the bottom left corner on the Windows computer. When displayed – click on it! If the notification window was missed - cancel the pairing process on tablet and repeat step No 3.
4. On both - laptop and tablet, a pairing window with numerical code will be displayed. Click OK on both devices.
5. It may take up to 2 minutes to get paired. After that tablet should appear connected.
6. Right click the Bluetooth icon in system tray of the laptop. Select «Join a Personal area network».
7. A new window with connected tablets will be displayed.
Right click the tablet and select «Connect using» - «Access point».
If an error message is displayed check the tablet screen, additional permission request may appear. Allow the connection.
8. Devices should be connected
Next time pairing should happen automatically. But steps 6-8 has to be repeated each time if the connection is lost.
UgCS desktop and UgCS for DJI shall use ordinary auto-discovery (SSDP) and connect automatically!
Do not stream video to UgCS desktop over Bluetooth – the connection can’t handle that.