Known issue of v.4.4 (232): Corridor segments with photo camera do not take into account altitude type. All such segments are generated with AMSL.
Expected fix date: July 28.
To fly DJI drones with UgCS desktop the mobile companion UgCS for DJI is required
Release notes for UgCS v.4.4 (232)
New tools for LIDAR surveying for UgCS ENTERPRISE license
(currently, supported for DJI M300, M600, M210/200 drones only)
- “Lidar area” and “Lidar corridor” tools, although look similar to “Photogrammetry” and “Corridor”, provide additional functionality unlocking the full potential of LIDAR surveying:
- loops on the turn, reducing shaking of the sensor;
- area buffer, improving coverage on area borders;
- an ability to specify side distance manually, or calculate it in UgCS based on the camera FOV and LIDAR’s FOV;
- the “Corner radius” parameter;
- visualization of curve lines of the flight path.
- The new command “Pattern” simplifies LIDAR calibration. It can be executed before/after executing a mission and at any time in the middle. UgCS supports the two most popular IMU calibration patterns: U-figure and Eight. You can change pattern size, altitude, and flight speed if required.
Note: The “Pattern” command and the “Corner radius” parameter require UgCS for DJI 2.30 or newer.
More new features
- An ability to control Parrot ANAFI with a joystick
- The calculation algorithm of Photogrammetry and Area Scan segments has been redesigned to avoid flying out of the polygon boundary.
- Important! If you update UgCS from a previous version, check your missions thoroughly for any changes!
- The flight path on overshoots has changed. From now on, decreasing the ground elevation on overshoots does not change the flight path above this area.
- Performance improvements.
- Toolbar icons updated.
- For all DJI vehicle profiles, the "Min distance between waypoints" parameter has been increased to 1 meter.
- The error ‘Could not parse the KML file’ occurred when importing a KML file with multiple layers.
- Minor bug fixes.
UgCS Video Tutorials & Webinars
Check out more How To Tutorials & Webinars on UgCS Youtube channel »»»