COPYWRITER / CONTENT CREATOR
SPH Engineering is a hi-tech company specializing in professional drone software development and integrated unmanned system services. SPH Engineering is more than five years in the business and has achieved worldwide recognition in profession unmanned systems industry.
Learn about us and our products www.ugcs.com, www.droneshowsoftware.com, www.airmast.com, www.sph-engineering.com.
The purpose of this role is to generate earned media through both traditional and digital PR means, building stories and narratives that cut through the clutter and engage our prospects and customers. On a day-to-day basis, the person will be helping to build inspiring online and offline content that feed the marketing team’s KPIs. The ideal candidate will have outstanding and persuasive copywriting skills, a high attention to detail and time management. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
- Experience in B2B;
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product/services
- Write and edit copy for brand communications including PR, news, articles, direct mail, email, website, video, infographic and other deliverables that meet strategic communication goals outlined in project briefings
- Edit, proofread and improve content created by Sales&Marketing team;
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluent in written and conversation English)
- Strong conceptual thinking, impeccable writing skills and deep knowledge of the digital landscape, including new platforms, technologies, and trends for digital channels.
- Ability to write compelling and on-brand content for digital and social channels in a variety of formats (articles, PR, blog posts, presentation content, etc.).
- Ability to produce effective short- and long-form copy for print, digital and other brand communications.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner verbally and in writing.
- Attention to detail and effective time management abilities.
- Welcome feedback and be professional and receptive to constructive criticism. Implement feedback and continuously learn from the input.
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes
- With interest for technical competence
- Degree in Journalism or equivalent combination of education and experience (concentration in journalism or other writing disciplines strongly preferred).
- Advanced job opportunities in an internationally active company
- Flexible working hours, health insurance, free parking
- Work in a hype industry with the state of the art products and extreme growth capabilities during the next five years
- Workplace: Rīga
- Working hours: Full-time
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.