New UgCS v.3.4 released
Riga, Latvia - December 23, 2019 - For this latest update of the UgCS, its developer – SPH Engineering – has focused on improving the user experience and extending the analytics capacities of its smart drone mission planning software.
UgCS version 3.4 release notes:
- Added elevation offset, for situations when vehicle take-off location is above or below AGL.
- Added a quick button to access flight telemetry.
- Changed visualization of the area during the route creation for Area scan and Photogrammetry tools.
- Improved stability and performance.
- Added functionality to continue interrupted route from the last reached location and added visual differentiation for the already completed part of the route. To continue the route, for example, after replacing the battery, the location from which to continue the flight will be set automatically.
- Removed the option to set home location from route card.
- Added functionality into Vehicle commands block to set home location.
- Blocked ability to upload a route to drone without GPS signal.
- Removed take-off point set up command from UI (vehicle context menu).
- Minor bug fixes.
Download UgCS to discover the latest features >>>
About SPH Engineering / UgCS
SPH Engineering is the world’s premier software developer and integration services provider for unmanned systems. Its UgCS, Drone Show Software, and UgCS Command & Control software, as well as integration solutions for drones with methane detectors, laser altimeters, metal detectors Ground Penetrating Radars (GPR), are applied across a broad range of industries worldwide.