UgCS for DJI iOS update
Riga, Latvia - July 31, 2020 - SPH Engineering the developer of UgCS announces the release of iOS version of the UgCS for DJI middleware, required to connect DJI drones with UgCS desktop.
The UgCS for DJI app is designed to establish a connection between DJI drone and UgCS desktop to upload and carry out a previously planned mission, or to fly the drone in “Click&Go” mode.
iOS UgCS release notes:
- Fixed the issue with yaw command
- Additional logging for mission upload added
- Fixed the refresh of the battery indicator
- Fixed issue with battery indication after reconnection of the drone
- Action RC Lost added
- Fixed bug with the enforcement of return home after RC disconnection
- Added support of AirLink Setting
- Added configuration option of exposure
- Fixed: adaptive turn in any waypoint turns DJI mission into "adaptive bank turn" type”
- Additional validation for data input implemented
- Minor text fixes