We are looking for an ambitious person to be part of our growing sales team. The particular position will focus on promoting our products and services.
- Promotion of sales of high-tech software for managing a wide spectrum of commercial drone flights for various industries;
- Definition of current and future Target Audience requirements, market development trends;
- Formulation of key product values, identification, and development of competitive advantages;
- Planning, developing advertising campaigns and analyzing the effectiveness of them. Knowing how to stimulate and grow their effectiveness;
- Creative input and content development for promotional materials and our websites (landing pages, texts, banners, media materials, commercial offers, booklets, etc.);
- Working with CRM, client base, segmentation and creation of personalized offers for clients, including price positioning;
- Customer Development activities, engage with existing customer base to find out their expectations and needs;
- Lead Generation: Search for new channels to attract clients and grow our contact base with quality contacts.
- Experience in IT / Telecom / Hi-Tech (B2B) for at least 2 years;
- Higher education (Marketing / Economics / Business Management);
- Fluent in English for oral and written communications; Spanish and/or German is a plus.
- Product management experience;
- Experience in market analysis and client base segmentation;
- Experience in launching new products, positioning, pricing, sales channels development, promotion strategies, and monetization;
- Ability to work with large volumes of information: to find, to aggregate, to structure, prepare, present and defend conclusions;
- Experience with lead generation and promotion of online and digital projects;
- Excellent working knowledge of analytics tools for web monitoring, programmatic placement of ads, etc;
- Experience with CRM, sales funnel, conversion monitoring;
- Experience with video bloggers, bloggers, opinion leaders, social media and facilitating direct purchases on websites is an advantage;
- Self-managing and results driven.
- Necessary support and resources to execute sales activities worldwide
- Work in a hype industry with the state of the art products and extreme growth capabilities during the next five years
- Advanced job opportunities in an internationally active company
- Flexible working hours, health insurance, free parking
- Workplace: Rīga
- Working hours: Full-time
- Monthly salary (gross): 1600.00 to 2900.00 EUR.
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.