Get a UgCS Mapper license
or subscribe for a 14 DAY FREE TRIAL »»»
For mission planning and flight control UgCS is required »»»
Multispectral image processing
- To process Multispectral images from Micasense RedEdge cameras UgCS Mapper Tools are required. Download for free the UgCS Mapper Tools for multispectram image processing »»»
Release notes for UgCS Mapper 2021.3.24
- Fixed issue for launching UgCS Mapper for macOS.
Release notes for UgCS Mapper 2021.3.23
- Lambertian panel calibration parameters may be specified.
- Gamma correction may be applied on output images of mapper tools.
Release notes for UgCS Mapper 2021.3.19
Integrated GUI for UgCS Mapper Tools extension
Multispectral align tool interface available to user if UgCS Mapper Tools are installed in system
Align tool options are configured with UgCS Mapper Settings menu and saved in UgCS Mapper configuration
Aligned bands of Micasense RedEdge cameras may be used for orthomosaic generation
Fixed exposure correction Color Mode
Color Mode exposition correction must be used for stitching of multispectral images to achieve optimal result
Added support for the multispectral camera by Agrowing SONY ILCE-7RM2
Improved GPU memory allocation for parallel processing.
- Linux Ubuntu 18.04 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
- MacOS X 10.13.6 64-bit
|CPU||Intel Core i3||Intel Core i5 or better|
|RAM||4 Gb||16 Gb|
|Hard drive||HDD 4Gb*||SSD 30Gb*|
|GPU||CUDA 10.1 compatible||NVidia GTX 1050 Ti or better|
*More required for larger datasets