!!!N.B. This is a BETA version.
Use it with caution!
Release Notes UgCS desktop version 2.12 BETA
Improvements and changes:
- Added option to manage common actions for selected segments at once;
- Double grid option added for Area scan and Photogrammetry tool;
- New functionality implemented - UgCS Mapper BETA - to create an orthophoto map, e.g. for preliminary orientation at location;
- If route should be flown not from the first waypoint, option for upload added to choose whether the drone should go directly to the further waypoint or through first waypoint;
- Added camera by time action (with auto flag) by default when new Photogrammetry tool being added to the route;
- When new Photogrammetry area is being added to the route, the default action Camera by time (with auto flag) is added;
- Added command and action SET_SERVO and REPEAT_SERVO (Set_servo as command and action is possible for Ardupilot, A2, WKM, NAZA; Repeat_servo as command and action is possible only for Ardupilot);
- Added option to connect Ardupilot over UDP;
- Polygon side length is being displayed;
- Area size is being displayed in calculation results;
- Added option to rotate/shift route or segments;
- Leg length of calculated path is displayed on mouse-hover (Abs - absolute line length, Hor - length of horizontal projection);
- Search added to vehicle log;
- GPS FIX status is being displayed;
Drone activity status is being displayed into Telemetry player logs;
- For Ardupilot VSM the Autoheading parameter is added, to optionally disable automatic heading to next waypoint;
- Added parameter "cacheRadius" in map.xml configuration file to control the radius of map caching area;
- Bug-fixes and improvement.