Download UgCS for DJI version 2.8 (168)
Release Notes UgCS for DJI version 2.8
Improvements and changes:
UgCS for DJI Android app has been updated to work with the latest version of UgCS.
Some of the new features:
- Notification displayed when waypoint reached/left.
- Widget added to select video source (displayed only if the drone has multiple video feeds).
- EXPERIMENTAL FEATURE - Added ActiveTrack Mission (for Inspire 2, Matrice 200/210/210 RTK, Mavic Pro, Phantom 4/Adv/Pro)
- Zoom control widget improved.
- For drones with multiple batteries, inspector window added to displaying information about all batteries. The battery indicator (located on application's status bar) displays the level of the battery with the lowest voltage.
- Camera attitude action enables the zoom control from UgCS desktop (supported for cameras with optical zoom).
- New options for camera control added
- Option to display 3D speed added (useful during climbing or descending).
- Bug-fix and improvements.
UgCS for DJI User Manual (connecting DJI Phantom 3, 4/4Pro/4Adv; Inspire 1, 2; Matrice 100, 200/210/210RTK, 600/600 PRO; A3; N3 and Mavic Pro)