Download UgCS for DJI version 2.6 (59)
Release Notes UgCS for DJI version 2.6
Improvements and changes:
UgCS for DJI Android app has been updated to work with latest version of UgCS.
Some of the new features:
- Added profiles for:
- DJI Matrice 200, M210 and M210RTK,
- DJI Phantom 4 Adv (will be detected as DJI Phantom 4 Pro);
- Added authentication widget and functionality according to DJI requirements;
- New options added to Setting menu to manage advanced Lightbridge settings;
- Added "Wait" command for next command after landing;
- Added battery health reporting;
- Added battery temperature reporting;
- Added settings for camera exposure (Photo, Video, Exposure, Other) and related settings, e.g. Mode, ISO, Aperture, Speed, EV moved to this tab/group (Camera Settings);
- Added Focus mode options (Auto/Manual) and focus assistant enable/disable option (Camera Settings);
- For Manual focus SeekBar widget added (lower part of screen);
- Added support for RADIOMETRIC_JPEG into Camera Settings;
- Added ability to change signal quality for video-stream to UgCS client;
- Added safety feature: route's upload is not possible, if drone has not obtained Home location, to prevent possible collisions in areas with various elevation.
- Bug-fixes and improvements.
Known issues that can occur for Inspire 1, based on latest DJI SDK 4 problems:
- drone may stop to respond to further commands from UgCS DJI application - but continues to respond to RC commands:
- if HOLD is used shortly before route's ending;
- if Click&Go command is sent multiple times.
UgCS for DJI User Manual (connecting DJI Phantom 3, 4/4Pro/4Adv; Inspire 1, 2; Matrice 100, 200/210/210RTK, 600/600 PRO; A3; N3 and Mavic Pro)