How to Access Video-stream
Accessing video-stream is useful for custom integration projects when it is not enough to have only video window displayed in UgCS client.
The Video streamer component is located in UgCS service-manager in system tray.
Video streamer can stream from connected video links or from UgCS for DJI mobile application. All connected streams are .MJPEG over HTTP.
To access certain video stream:
- Launch UgCS. In UgCS service-manager ensure the Video service is running.
- Open browser, in address bar write: http://127.0.0.1:8081
- If video service is OK, a list of available REST services will be displayed. Select GetStreamInfo.
- JSON structure with a list of streams and according network ports will be displayed, if at least one video source (e.g. web-cam) is connected.
- To access a certain stream as MJPEG over HTTP, use URL: http://127.0.0.1:<port>.
The stream can be used in external software like VLC Player.
More information can be found in Video Streamer User Guide.