UNMANNED SYSTEMS INTEGRATION
SPH Engineering is a hi-tech company specializing in professional drone software development and integrated unmanned system services. SPH Engineering is more than five years in the business and has achieved worldwide recognition in profession unmanned systems industry.
Learn about us and our products www.ugcs.com, www.droneshowsoftware.com, www.airmast.com, www.sph-engineering.com.
We are looking for an ambitious person to be part of our growing sales team. The particular position will focus on sales of SPH Engineering technology and services.
- Prepare and execute a sales strategy to promote and sell SPH Engineering | UgCS drone-related products and services
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; research and analyze sales options
- Plan and carry out proactive sales activities in identified markets from lead generation to closing a deal worldwide. Primary markets: North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia
- Sell products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Act as a mediator between the tech-team and customer
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Experience in international worldwide sales, preferably hi-tech products, IT development services or similar industry
- Fluent in English, other languages are a considerable advantage
- Able to plan own work, required resources and activities to successfully carry out sales strategy
- Lead generation and "Hunter" mentality
- Success motivated person
- Self-managing and independent personality.
- Generous bonuses as a percentage on generated revenue and profits accounted quarterly (no upper limit)
- Necessary support and resources to execute sales activities worldwide
- Work in a hype industry with the state of the art products and extreme growth capabilities during the next five years
- Advanced job opportunities in an internationally active company
- Flexible working hours, health insurance, free parking
- Workplace: Rīga
- Working hours: Full-time
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.