Release Notes for UgCS desktop version 3.0
Get the latest compatible version of UgCS for DJI
Improvements and changes for UgCS update 3.0 (1302)
- Added search patterns: Expanding Square and Creeping Line
- minor bug fixes.
Improvements and changes for UgCS update 3.0 (1237)
- Fixes the issue of DJI VSM crashing after A2 connection
- Fixes the issue with Take-off point altitude window not closing for vehicles without a link
- Fixed issue for Ardupilot of camera angles not being set correctly in some cases when using "Set camera attitude" action
- Fixes the issues of artifacts of VideoPlayer in case of high bitrate video stream in full-screen mode
- Added option to connect a large number of vehicles by UDP
- Fixes the issue that Lat/Long and other values in tool inspector were often reverted to a previous value.
Improvements and changes for UgCS update 3.0 (1170)
- UgCS version 3.0 doesn't support UgCS OPEN and UgCS ONE licenses. The latest UgCS version 2.13 for UgCS ONE is published here: ugcs.com/download-one. To upgrade UgCS ONE to UgCS PRO please contact email@example.com.
- “Under the hood” improvements in general performance (e.g. - calculating routes with a large number of waypoints is now more efficient and takes less time)
- Import of geospatial data such as map overlays and digital elevation models has been simplified and it is now possible to add them directly from Mission Editor screen (rather than going into the Main Menu / Configuration as it was done before)
- An option has been added to the telemetry data window allowing to see all telemetry parameters of a selected autopilot
- A widget for ADS-B radar has been added
- Support for uAvionix ADS-B receivers pingRX and pingUSB has been added
- Support for ArduCopter (Pixhawk / APM) firmware v.3.6.0 has been added
- Take-off command has been added for ArduCopter
- Camera trigger button for ArduCopter has been added
- Italian localization has been added
- Support for Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 has been dropped.
- Overall functionality and performance of UgCS Mapper have been improved, allowing faster creation of high-quality 2D or 3D orthophoto maps.
- It is now possible to generate elevation models using UgCS Mapper
- Stitched orthophoto maps can now be automatically added as map overlays into UgCS with just a push of a button.
UgCS for Command Centre
- Joystick control functionality has been added to VideoPlayer.
UgCS for DJI User Manual (connecting DJI Phantom 3, 4/4Pro/4ProV2/4Adv; Inspire 1, 2; Matrice 100, 200/210/210RTK, 600/600 PRO; A3; N3 and Mavic Pro)