How to install UgCS for DJI on CrystalSky
NOTE!!! There is no official support of UgCS for CrystalSky. But it can work in some cases.
Install UgCS for DJI on CrystalSky
- Connect CrystalSky to PC by USB-microUSB cable.
- Open "i" icon at the upper-left corner of CrystalSky.
- Click "USB connected" at the middle a the left side of the screen.
- Click "Turn On USB storage".
- Open device storage on PC.
- Move dji-mc.apk file to the Table folder which named "Downloads"
- On Tablet click "Turn OFF USB storage"
- Close window about USB connection by clicking the "Back" button on the right side of CrystalSky.
- Open application Explorer from the main screen of CrystalSky.
- Check that Internet connection without proxy available.
- Open dji-mc.apk file on Tablet (https://www.ugcs.com/en/page/direct-download-ugcs-for-dji).
- Click Next/Install button on the installation screen.
- Power On drone and RC.
- After power-on all device new window with UgCS for DJI and DJI GO should be displayed.
- Double-tap on UgCS for DJI icon.
- After successfully check permission application should be started.