iOS UgCS for DJI app
Please be informed, that future development of iOS version of UgCS for DJI is suspended. We recommend to use the Android version of UgCS for DJI to ensure full functionality of UgCS.
UgCS for DJI for iOS is compatible with UgCS v.4.3. For more details, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The UgCS for DJI app is designed to establish a connection between DJI drone and UgCS desktop to upload and carry out a previously planned mission, or to fly the drone in “Click&Go” mode. UgCS for DJI can also be used as a stand-alone application to manually fly DJI drones to capture photos or videos. To plan missions UgCS desktop is required.
Compatible with DJI’s:
M600 / M600 PRO
M200, M200 v2 series, M210, M210RTK
Mavic Pro, Mavic 2 Pro/Enterprise/Zoom
Phantom 4 and 3 series
UgCS for DJI features:
- Establish connection with UgCS for desktop
- Upload planned and calculated missions from UgCS desktop to the DJI drone
- Start uploaded mission manually or in auto-mode
- Manual flight mode
- Flight simulator
- Live HD camera view
- Manage camera settings and controls (gimbal pitch and yaw)
- Capture photos and videos
- Reset home position
- Command vehicle to return to the Home position
- Check telemetry data
- Supports metric and imperial units.
UgCS desktop to plan flight missions
UgCS is the best software to plan and fly drone survey missions, like photogrammetry, vertical scan or corridor mapping. UgCS is designed for central management of all types and manufacturers of unmanned vehicles, enabling to control one or a fleet of drones on a single mission in multi-operator mode and multi-platform environments. Get latest UgCS version >>>